We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Festival

Crewe
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Festival

Can anyone tell me what dates the Festival in September runs from and to please?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
462 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Festival

Hi Creweblue, my friend went last year and again this year. it runs Saturday to Saturday 10th November - 17th November.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
479 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Festival

hiya, the september festival starts near the end of the month,usually around 28th.if you type festivals into the trip advisor search box it will give you the proper dates for all ...pat xx

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,031 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Festival

The November Festival always runs from the second Friday of the month to the following Wednesday

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
462 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Festival

Im considering organising a trip to Benidrom for the November festival to celebrate my husbands 40th. Due to work, we can only propably stay over three nights( taking in a weekend). When is it best to go?

What does the festival consist of? Whats going on that attracts so many people, or is it just one big pi** up?

Lancashire
Level Contributor
666 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Festival

Alleycat sorry to correct but Nov Fiesta is 2nd weekend and starts on Fri 7th this year

6. Re: Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 17:20