We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holidaynights

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Holidaynights

Has anyone out there booked with Holidaynights,i have found a good deal at the hotel i want for the week i can go but i have not booked with this company before,i appreciate any comments.

england
Level Contributor
305 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Holidaynights

hello glenvile

yes we have just come back from benidorm for 2 weeks having booked with these. i would def recommend,we had no problems at all,i also know of others that have uesd with no probs.

vikki x

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holidaynights

Thankyou for your reply,knowing someone else has booked with them and had no problems reassures me to now make my booking with them.

I have booked with alpha rooms,holidayrooms direct and a few others but holidaynights have the better deal on the hotel i want.

england
Level Contributor
305 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Holidaynights

i would def go for it ,i found them to be cheaper ,travel republic are also normally good,i think all the ones you mentioned and hoilday nights and travel republic are very much the same and are reliable.

we used alpha rooms last year.

have a good holiday

vikki x

London
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Holidaynights

My wife and I booked to the Canaries with HolidayNights.co.uk and they're very good... no problems at all booking, getting to the hotel or with our stay.

If you're looking to book a flight and hotel I know that HolidayNights just launched FreshHolidays.co.uk (they just sent me a newsletter about it). Haven't booked with them, but probably worth a look at.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holidaynights

Thankyou for your replys i have now booked with holidaynights.

6. Re: Holidaynights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 02:17