We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Neil Ross (singer) Is he still there?

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, south side
Level Contributor
68 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Neil Ross (singer) Is he still there?

I am going to Benidorm soon and I would love to know if The Fantastic Voice of Benidorm is still doing his nightly shift.

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Neil Ross (singer) Is he still there?

The name you want is Neil St John and yes he is still around at various places. Never heard of Neil Ross.

manchester uk
Level Contributor
550 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Neil Ross (singer) Is he still there?

Yes Neil Ross still sings on the club next to The Riudor Hotel.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
503 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Neil Ross (singer) Is he still there?

Neil Ross is on at the talk of the coast, Neil st john (the voice of benidorm) is appearing at valentines next door.

Glasgow, south side
Level Contributor
68 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Neil Ross (singer) Is he still there?

Its definately NEIL ROSS I'm thinking of .............a great entertainer. I'll be going back to see him most deffo

Bob

edinburgh
Level Contributor
466 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Neil Ross (singer) Is he still there?

he is on after the mad maori at the talk of the coast seen him last week

Glasgow, south side
Level Contributor
68 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Neil Ross (singer) Is he still there?

BIGste, I will be going along to listen to Neil St John to see if he is good, I hope he is because I appreciate a good singer.

I'm a bit surprised that you have "never heard" of NEIL ROSS because the guy is absolutely fabulous, honestly.

I actually took my mother out to Benidorm just to hear the guy sing. She loved his singing NEARLY as much as I do.

I am 44 so maybe its just the fact that he sings all those really good OLD SONGS that I like that makes me like the guy.

Anyway, I'll be out there from 26th July so lets hope the weather holds up.

Cheers

Bob

7. Re: Neil Ross (singer) Is he still there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 23:19