We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in nov

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Level Contributor
205 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
weather in nov

Hi m8s not been to Benidorm in November thinking about going for a week (1st week )any gen on weather ect ect

bolton
Level Contributor
80 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in nov

weathers not bad,bit chilly at night tho,if you aint booked yet then book for the second week,from the 10th its fiesta week,best week of the year...loadsa fun,apart from that in my opinion its a bit quiet for nightlife.if your not going for the discos etc,then i couldnt really comment,we go every year for the fiesta..brilliant

Gateshead U.K
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in nov

We went last year for the festival and the weather was excellent, sunbathing during the day and actually came back with a tan, only one bad day that I can remember..bit chilly at night but not freezing...six of us going back this year flying from glasgow on the 9th so get yourself out Bobby and you will have a great time.

3. Re: weather in nov

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 15:17