We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in centre

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in centre

Thinking of going for a long weekend. Can anyone name any nice hotels/apartments with a central location,near bars ect?

Jo

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
584 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in centre

May I suggest the Hotel Orange, a nice hotel right on the "Square" in the thick of things.

MERSEYSIDE
Level Contributor
4,032 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in centre

we stayed at the torre belroy, one block up from levante beach on the corner of av mediterranea and av europa 10 min walk to old town 5 min walk to the hustle and bustle but heard no noise when we wanted to sleep. lovely apt but its a hotel as well so you can have either. booked through benidorm spotlight for a good price. highly recommend

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in centre

I always choose hotels to stay in that are close to the nightlife,the hotel orange,presidente,and venus are in a good spot,oh and the pueblo,have stayed in them all.

Harlow, United...
Level Contributor
464 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels in centre

I have just returned from the Palm Beach Hotel and it was lovely.It is up a steep hill but there is a bus (free) that takes youright near the centre of the action in litterally 2 minutes.

Have a good time wherever you end up and make sure you go and see Albi Senior he is great. And Tony Scott :-)

Newcastle
Level Contributor
566 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels in centre

I would second the reccomendations for the Belroy and Orange (belroy is a lot more upmarket), also the Rio Park hotel is as central as you can get, and although it's been around donkeys years, it's a fine hotel and cheap out of season!!!

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels in centre

Thanks everyone.

Does anyone know any good sites to book cheap accomodation?

I've been looking on somewhere2stay.com and alpharooms.

Jo

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels in centre

I book with Holidaynights.co.uk and Holidayroomsdirect.com,

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels in centre

I too would recommend the Belroy Hotel, stayed there in Sept and am going again tomorrow. Best Hetel Food i've had in Benidorm, and a great location near to beach and between old and new town.

Best Regards - Taggy

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotels in centre

Does anyone know if Pueblo, Palm Beach and Melia are in the centre?

Jo

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
584 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotels in centre

After much research over the years have nearly always found Travelrepublic.co.uk or Flightline.co.uk to be the cheapest.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm