We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Presidente Hotel e-mail!

Lancs
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Presidente Hotel e-mail!

Does anybody know the e-mail address for the Presidente Hotel? I need to ask them some questions before I make a booking but can't find the hotels website anywhere.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Presidente Hotel
Presidente Hotel
1,882 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Presidente Hotel e-mail!

Hi it is http://www.hotel-presidente.net,i will be staying at this hotel over easter.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Presidente Hotel e-mail!

Sorry just gave you the web address.if you go to -

www.travel-library.com you will be able to get the email address from this.

Lancs
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Presidente Hotel e-mail!

Have you stayed at this hotel before? If so what was it like? I've never been to Benidorm before.

Thanks

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Presidente Hotel e-mail!

You will love benidorm,was in benidorm over christmas with all my family,but at easter i will be with my daughter,we always have a girly week together at easter.i have not stayed in this hotel but i like where it is and have been inside a few times to have a look around,the nightclub attached is very good.

Vale of Glamorgan
Level Contributor
127 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Presidente Hotel e-mail!

This is a lovely hotel in every way. We had a great time and would retuen tomorrow. Any ???'s let me know.

Lancs
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Presidente Hotel e-mail!

I wanted to book the Presidente as it has a covered pool for swimming and we are taking my son but my Grandma wants to stay in the Orange, it seems I have lost out this time!

Does anybody know if its possible to use the pool at the Presidente if we buy drinks/lunch there? Or if there are any other hotels with indoor pools that will let you use them, again if buying drinks/lunch?

My son will be gutted if he can't go swimming whilst on holiday.

Thanks to everyone for all their help so far.

Lorraine

Mentioned in this post
Lorraine
Lorraine
Grand Est, France
Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Presidente Hotel e-mail!

I stayed in the hotel orange last easter which was nice-small rooms but did not get a lot of sleep due to the street noise,what month are you going?

Lancs
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Presidente Hotel e-mail!

February 16th just for a week, I can sleep through almost anything so hopefully the noise won't bother us too much.

I would imagine that there will be lots of families as its half term and also plenty of the "older generation" which is why my Grandma wants to stay there....lol.

Are the rooms really small? That was the only thing I was concerned about after reading some reviews but I don't suppose we will spend that much time in the room as we are hiring a car so will be ot & about all the time.

How was the food when you stayed?

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Presidente Hotel e-mail!

For two people there ok,but as you said you will only be in there for sleeping and getting ready, its just that we found the rooms small compared to other hotels we have stayed in.the food was fine always found something nice to eat.pop into sinatras which is just outside the front doors we really like this place.

10. Re: Presidente Hotel e-mail!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 21:21
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm