We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best cabaret in benidorm

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
west yorkshire
Level Contributor
20 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
best cabaret in benidorm

Just got back from benidorm with a brill tan and visited most of the bars and clubs benidorm has to offer...

If it is your first visit, try the wheeltappers club where there are four acts starting at 9.30pm. Then first is an illusionist/magic show which is well performed and entertaining, followed by Ricky Stevens and Albi senior who had us in stitches!!

If Karaoke is your thing, the world is your oyster but for me the star and garter is good value and if your fancy a sing in the afternoon the black chicken will accomodate your needs!. If you are an alcoholic and can sing(badly) you will feel at home in this place!!!

Cafe Benidorm is still good value along with the other clubs in the square depending on your age!

The worst thing is the increasing number of asylum seekers,I believe romanian females who are sat on the pavements night and day with the 'obligatory baby' begging for money. Don't be soft and don't give these people a penny!!! The babies are hired out to them they and they are there to skank you!

The drains still stink BTW

dorset
Level Contributor
231 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best cabaret in benidorm

andy thats just the sort of review i've been waiting for. i'm off for 1st time with the missus in july with the sole aim to watch as many comics in as many differant clubs as poss, saw albi many years ago so will track him down, if you got any more ideas on where we can catch so good cabaret please let me know. also heard this a good duo called timeless i think.. did you see them out there? cheers

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
20 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best cabaret in benidorm

yes bob,I have seen timeless last year. they are an excellent soul act and are still appearing at the stardust showbar, which is always an excellent venue for quality acts!

stockton on tees
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: best cabaret in benidorm

Nice of you to take the time to add some comments about Benidorm

I am going out there for the first time in two weeks and have no idea at all of where to go and what to do

I find the first few days are spent finding you way around and finding out where the best bars are

Did you stay in the Old Town or the new?

Is it expensive? Any more ideas on bars? Dont think we will be clubbing it - in our 40's

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos, Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,380 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best cabaret in benidorm

Dont forget Benidorm Palace. Great nite out. Good 4 course meal and a 2 hour show for around 39 euros. The show is like a las vegas spectacular. There is also Sandras which puts on a varied show of comedians and Drag. Levi G is excellent. Enjoy your hols.

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best cabaret in benidorm

Me and my partner are in our forties ( well i am, he's 39)

and were in benidorm a month ago.

We enjoyed Loch Ness and Rocky's.

Just have a stroll around and you'll find a bar that suits you.

there's something for everyone in Benidorm. whatever you're into. they've got.