We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benidorm car hire.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Benidorm car hire.

Hi all. Visiting Beni in July and need a car for 3 days to be collected in the town,but prices range from £158 with Avis for a tiddler to only £98 with a company I have never heard of for a Land Rover Freelander! Has anyone hired in town and been satisfied with price and service. Many thanks.

H.

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Benidorm car hire.

www.carjet.co.uk will be best prices and nothing to pay till you pick it up.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
666 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Benidorm car hire.

I have used carjet many times and had no problems

They dont actually have their own cars but offer good deals and more flexibility.

I have used them to collect car in Benidorm and the car was actually collected from Europa car hire and was a very slick transaction. Ordered early evening for collection next day and was all confirmed within an hour was about 100 euros for a focus estate for 10 days over xmas a couple of years ago. Everything bar petrol is included including CDW.

You can also return the car to airport or anywhere else by agreement too

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Benidorm car hire.

totally agree with above posts,we use carjet all the time great company.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Benidorm car hire.

Thanks to you all,

The site looks fine and the prices are good. I will be booking with them in the next couple of days. Having been ripped off before, it is good to be able to benifit from the experience of others this time. Thanks again.

H.

5. Re: Benidorm car hire.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 11:21
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm