We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Bars In Benidorm

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Save Topic
Best Bars In Benidorm

Going to Benidorm on 27th April with 12 blokes, all looking to have fun and no trouble. We are staying at the Alpha Apartments, i know we are just up the road from Champions and linekers etc.. but can anyone give me the names of good bars with cheap beer. Also where to get the best breakfast

wakefield
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Bars In Benidorm

hi the best breakfasts are in the yorkshire pride,cafe benidorm is a good night your staying in the right area theres 12 of us go twice a yeartheres loads of cheap bars a euro a pint

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Bars In Benidorm

I'd second yorkshire pride aswell. Food was really good.

The square isn't very big so you'll be able to follow the crowd when you get there. Cafe Benidorm is very popular late on.

Alot of the bars in square do 2 4 1 drinks.

If you planning on seeing sticky vicky there are now 2 the original one is now under name Vicky Leighton as new sticky vicky as nicked her trade name (hahaha)

We saw her in rollingstones and it was 2 4 1 drinks in there 2.

Saw a couple of good comedians aswell. Can't remember nme of one but he starts his act with a balaclava on, he was real funny.

Benidorm
Level Contributor
613 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Bars In Benidorm

Rocky's is a good pub to start of the night and they have 2 for 1 until two thirty in the morning, Red Dog is also good between one and three and also 2 for 1 at these times,these are all on local spirits, not sure about beers.

Save Reply
4. Re: Best Bars In Benidorm

Thanks for the suggestions, sound like the yorkshire is good. Also has anyone tried the clubs on the front such as KM playa are these worth a visit.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Bars In Benidorm

Not tried clubs as bars are open that late and people tend not to go out till late, there never was time for clubs as cafe benidorm open till 6 ish in morning.

Jo

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
479 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Bars In Benidorm

the comedian who starts his act in a balaclava is danny dowling.he is very good as are albi senior and rikki stevens+fred

Pontypridd, United...
Level Contributor
263 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Bars In Benidorm

if you fancy afternoon entertainment try the western saloon.tony scott is also a very good comedian but avoid woody brown.just effing and blinding and not funny at all.

North East U.K.
Level Contributor
155 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Bars In Benidorm

Hi.

The Yorkshire pride is good but some times the service stinks..12 guys be prepared to wait.My preference is for the Singing Frog it's one of the few places that do proper fried bread, most only do toast.

Our afternoons were spent on the terrace at Jumping Jacks..plenty of people and a good atmosphere the Singing Frog is just around the corner. There are loads of places do cheap beer.

Graham

southport
Level Contributor
745 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Bars In Benidorm

hi i agree the singing frog food is awsome you get plenty and it is really fresh with nice crisp salads n freshly cooked vegetables try the braising steak its fabulous

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Bars In Benidorm

the roast dinner at the frog is as close to mums as you will get

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm