We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel prices

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ipswich suffolk
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
hotel prices

just wanted to let you lovely people know a bit about prices of hotels in bendy dorm.. i have bin lookin 2 book a hotel for myself and 2 mates in june, flights are already booked, so hav bin lookin 4 hotels.. i have found thomson,s do v v good deals on hotels at the moment.. i have a price of £455 for the don pancho HB.. on O T BEACH, same hotel same dates over the fone they wanted £895.. and they say "we wont be beaten on price".. I DONT THINK SO..is this false advertising.. oh yes

Wirral
Level Contributor
397 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel prices

Arite nxc, ok we are staying at the hotel Orange, from tomorrow night for 3 nights full board we are paying 210 euros in total so not a bad deal approx £160.

Cheers Jamie

Wirral
Level Contributor
397 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel prices

Sorry are you paying £455 for the the 3 of you ?, also how many nights?

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel prices

hi jamie,and suzanne we stayed at the hotal orange when we went to beni we loved it and the food was fantastic,the hotel is smack bang in the middle of everything you will love it.

ipswich suffolk
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel prices

hi jamie, yep £455 for 3 of us in one room hb for 7 nights 21st till 28th june... happy days

5. Re: hotel prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 14:20
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm