We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whats the weather like ??

Hull
Level Contributor
39 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Whats the weather like ??

Hi there

Coming out to Benidorm on Saturday can anyone tell me what the weather is like at the moment.

Thanks

xx

Sliema
Level Contributor
536 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whats the weather like ??

Hi there laura, this should help you a lot as i used it when I went last month.

http://www.benidorm.to/benidorm-weather.htm

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whats the weather like ??

hi mainly sunny and temp around 23-24 degrees in the daytime hope this helps.

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
3,242 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Whats the weather like ??

The long range forecast is sunny and warm. Been bit breezy but about 28 degrees and hot sun today.

Harlow, United...
Level Contributor
464 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Whats the weather like ??

Hi Laura

I have just returned and after spending 5 nights there I can honestly say the weather has not been that good - very windy, and the wind was quite cold too so take a couple of cardigans to be on the safe side. Sun came in and out all day long, when out it was lovely and pleasant but when in it was chilly. It rained on Friday and Saturday morning.

Take my advice and pack a brolly - hopefully you won't need it but definitely take a jeans and a light jacket or cardigans x

5. Re: Whats the weather like ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 14:22
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm