We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

terra natura or mundomar?

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kent, UK
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Topic
terra natura or mundomar?

Which makes a better day out? (we are all couples in our twenties with no kids)

warrington
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: terra natura or mundomar?

hi you will enjoy either but we prefered mumndomar the dolphin show is brillant there is sea lion show as well at mundomar been 4 times and twice to terra natura when is it you are going

mid glamorgan
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: terra natura or mundomar?

hi,, we went to mundomar, and it was a lovely place, dont get me wrong, we r 2 adults and 3 children, and we done it in half a day, made our own way there on bus from old town, and i must adimit i wish we chose terra natara,cos once the dolphin show was over theres not much else to do, the aquarium was good though. u lot will love terramitica though, even the rides inside pyramydes, etc,,good for all ages and not for faint hearted, hope this helps,, u get good photos off water rides, pmslxx

Glasgow
Level Contributor
205 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: terra natura or mundomar?

mundomar has the shows dolphins parrot and sealion but the advantage with mundomar is you are right next to the water park so get a joint ticket and enjoy both any time we went we got a taxi it was about 7 euros a good day's out but if you want to do all three watch the timeings it gets cheeper in the afternoons all three have web sites. enjoy your holiday

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
161 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: terra natura or mundomar?

Terra Natura's entry fee includes admission to the water park there. When I've been in the past, we wander around the zoo bit in the morning and relax in the water park for the afternoon.

Mundomar is brill but I would agree it's really only a half day excursion.

5. Re: terra natura or mundomar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 09:16