We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

118 Travel.co.uk

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Save Topic
118 Travel.co.uk

Booked a holiday and paid deposit last November, I need to pay the remainder off. Have rang and left 2 messages to get hold of me still waiting. Have any body else used this company please. any imfromation would be of a great help

Cheers

Mike

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 118 Travel.co.uk

Just wondering if everyone's holiday went OK with this company, as I was considering booking with them!

cornwall
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: 118 Travel.co.uk

hi i booked a family of 11 inc a 9 yr old 7yr old a and an 11 month old! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! please stay clear from these! we went to malgrat de mar on 25th october til 1st november! when we arrived at hotel at 1am they told us that the hotel closes on the 31st and we'd have to move for the last night but they ended up moving us the following morning which was fine by us. had a great time there then we had to call our transfer (resort hoppa) 24 hours before our leaving date which we did only to be told that they did not have room for all us. so phoned 118 travel who arranged a private taxi for them!!! but on the day at 3pm as arranged they were waiting and no transfer came, so at 3:45 they had to pay 50euros for a taxi to get them to the airport out of there own money!! WILL NEVER TRAVEL WITH 118 AGAIN!!!!! all this hassle caused by 118!

cornwall
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: 118 Travel.co.uk

hi i booked a family of 11 inc a 9 yr old 7yr old a and an 11 month old! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! please stay clear from these! we went to malgrat de mar on 25th october til 1st november! when we arrived at hotel at 1am they told us that the hotel closes on the 31st and we'd have to move for the last night but they ended up moving us the following morning which was fine by us. had a great time there then we had to call our transfer (resort hoppa) 24 hours before our leaving date which we did only to be told that they did not have room for all us. so phoned 118 travel who arranged a private taxi for them!!! but on the day at 3pm as arranged they were waiting and no transfer came, so at 3:45 they had to pay 50euros for a taxi to get them to the airport out of there own money!! WILL NEVER TRAVEL WITH 118 AGAIN!!!!! all this hassle caused by 118!

essex
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: 118 Travel.co.uk

hi i have just returned from a holiday in fuerteventura with 118 had no problems what so ever, the price was cheaper than all the others when credit card charges were taken into account. I would use them again.

manchester UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: 118 Travel.co.uk

118 travel were fantaSTIC!!! I think other people have a grudge because some dont get what they want , some go over the top! and some were just born to moan about ANYTHING!!!

manchester UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: 118 Travel.co.uk

YOUR COMMENT ARE SO FUNNY! YOU CHEERED ME UP lol this company is amazing! and i always recommend it to everyone! no problems anywhere but i know if i had your problems it would not be 118 travel id be blaming get a life!!!

stockport
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: 118 Travel.co.uk

groovybeans - You say that 118 Travel are fantastic. In a previous post you say you work in travel - do you work for 118 Travel in Manchester?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
172 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: 118 Travel.co.uk

I have just booked with 118 to go to Turkey in April. I didn't know the company but the referal to them came from Travel Supermarket.

By far the cheapest by at least £60 compared to others for the same holiday. Booked online and within a hour they called me to confirm the booking.

As long as the holiday lives up to this service I will be very happy

Chepstow, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: 118 Travel.co.uk

I'm attempting to pay the balance of my holiday using the payment number on 0800 0931 868. It just rings for 2 minutes and cuts me off.

I've left a message on the swichboard.

I've also rung the original agent (he gave a private number) but got shuffled around bafore eventually being cut off.

This is all a bit worrying but looking at the posts above seems to me par for the course

surrey
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: 118 Travel.co.uk

http://www.118travel.co.uk/info.aspx

Seems it is part of co op travel

I hope it is ok, as I have just booked a holiday!

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm