We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamingo Oasis

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hants, UK
Level Contributor
2,802 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Flamingo Oasis

Just booked to go here on 26th Dec, have I made a good choice? I Have never been to mainland Spain before.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
7,931 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flamingo Oasis

relax you have made an excellent choise of hotel ,nice modern hotel with loads of facilities and entertainment , good food as much as you want and drink , what more could you ask for ??

Hants, UK
Level Contributor
2,802 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flamingo Oasis

Just some sun please!!!

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
7,931 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flamingo Oasis

you wont get sun burnt thats for sure

Mansfield...
Level Contributor
755 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flamingo Oasis

Great choice

Hants, UK
Level Contributor
2,802 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flamingo Oasis

If we hire a car for a few days, where are nice places to visit?

manchester
Level Contributor
700 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flamingo Oasis

hi josiem. i loved the flam-oassis. nice big rooms , and if you dont mind hights, you can ask for a high floor, the views are fantastic, i had a room on the 23rd floor back in march, facing the sea, although you can not really seee the sea as such, but it was a great view. They have an entertainment lounge down stairs with good acts on , then they do the disco down there.the food was good, and if you like a glass of wine or two lol, you can ask for the whole bottle, to save keep going to the bar. have a great time.

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flamingo Oasis

lots of nice places to visit if you hire a car, ie alicante port and city centre for lots of shopping, the sales will be on then.

Guadalest is a lovely mountain village and quite easy to get to, Jalon is good for wine tasting and purchasing very cheap and very stong local wine.

Calpe is nice to try a paella lunch then to watch all the fishing boats come in with thier catch.

have a good holiday x

8. Re: Flamingo Oasis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2009, 21:23