We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flightline

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Flightline

Has anyone booked with a company called flightline, i have found good holiday, flight, hotel and transfers but i have not used this company before.

Can anyone help as soon as possible.

cambridge
Level Contributor
545 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flightline

I have never heard of them, but if they are atol protected you should be o.k, whats their history, have they been in business long.

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flightline

i have used flightline, and they do have some good holiday bargains, they are abta and atol bonded so i cant see you having any problems

Lancashire
Level Contributor
666 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flightline

Yes used them several times mainly for charter flights. Never had any problems. They have been around a while at least 10 years that i have been using them

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flightline

Do you know what transfer company they use??

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flightline

I used to use them before I moved out here but that was 10 years ago. They've been around for years and always ok with me.

Notts
Level Contributor
11 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flightline

I booked with flightline to travel from Doncaster to Prague in 2007. Everything went smoothly and I have no complaints.

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos, Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,391 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flightline

As everyone says, they have been around for years, based in Essex if my memory serves me right, I think they have a big office/shop in Basildon shopping mall. Abta bonded so no problems.

gloucester
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flightline

remember though you are only covered if its called a package holiday not if you book flights room and transfers even if they are atol bonded your holiday wont be protected.

cheers simz

England
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flightline

They have an advert on TV at the moment.

10. Re: Flightline

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm