We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars around Sol Melia (Avda Severo Ochoai)

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
462 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Bars around Sol Melia (Avda Severo Ochoai)

Can anyone tell me any decent bars around our hotel - Sol Melia. Im familiar with the bars around Rosamar where we stayed last year but I believe sol Melia is a good few streets away but still walkable.

Cheers

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars around Sol Melia (Avda Severo Ochoai)

Quite a good selection of bars just across the road from you, including the Rock N Roll House which has good live acts on!

Best Regards - Taggy

edinburgh
Level Contributor
466 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bars around Sol Melia (Avda Severo Ochoai)

hiya,we go to beers friends,bottle and jug.tropical and rachels when we stay up that way, im sure you will find them ok, also the corner bar does good meals and you can have a bet. hope you have a great holiday, daz

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
462 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bars around Sol Melia (Avda Severo Ochoai)

Hi Daz, I know where Rachels is, is Sol Melia relativley close?

Alicante, Spain
Level Contributor
122 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bars around Sol Melia (Avda Severo Ochoai)

I stayed in Sol Melia two weeks ago and we went to the bar across the road for breakfast. I think its called the 'Corner Bar' - Nice people and good food.

There is also a very good chinese across the road and down a bit. There are three and it will be the one thats very busy.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
466 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Bars around Sol Melia (Avda Severo Ochoai)

hi, you need to turn left out of the melia and it is over the road, you cant miss it, there is also a rachels down near villa benidorm!

Pontypridd, United...
Level Contributor
263 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bars around Sol Melia (Avda Severo Ochoai)

try the music tavern,was in there last sept.good food,reasonable priced drinks and 1st class entertainment and it`s right opposite the melia.

7. Re: Bars around Sol Melia (Avda Severo Ochoai)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm