We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Picasso(help)

Glasgow
Level Contributor
205 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Picasso(help)

can any one confirm that between 1pm and 4pm the reception at the Picasso is closed and in order to get ur keys when booking in you have to go to another apartment block I read some where the vismar?

Sheffield
Level Contributor
286 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Picasso(help)

I've stopped ther a couple of times, and yes the reception does close, here's a review i wrote for this site :-

Falty Tower's? - Not quite, To check-in you will have to time your arrival within the short windows of time the reception is manned/womanned, also a 100 euro deposit needs to be paid for the room which is no problem, but if you are leaving the hotel early in the morning, you will have to negotiate for it's return the day before you leave, you are also given the responsibility of doing a itinerary audit of the room, so check the room and write down any damage or faults you might find or you may lose your 100 Euros'. The apartment's are very nice and spacious, the cafe/bar serves good food & there are plenty of bars and cafe's near the hotel. It's a pleasant 10 min stroll down the beach (MacDonald's & burger king for kids). I would use these apartment again (for the same price), although the receptionist is a frosty misery-guts but you hardly see her.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
205 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Picasso(help)

good review and very helpful thank you ,do you know where I would get the keys to our apartment when the reception is closed ?we are due to arrive round about 1 30pm

Sheffield
Level Contributor
286 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Picasso(help)

Fortunatly the reception was open when i arrived. You'll probably have intructions on your accomadation voucher/print out.

Regards Jinx

Sheffield
Level Contributor
286 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Picasso(help)

Come to think of it you could possibly leave your cases etc with the lady who runs the cafe in the reception, and obviuosly she would be able to give you the information you require.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Picasso(help)

i rang hotel yesterday the man said come to bar and he will have keys

Glasgow
Level Contributor
205 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Picasso(help)

cheers m8 can you let me know how you get on and if this is going to the case or do you have to phone to make this arrangement

7. Re: Picasso(help)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm