We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

helios hotel

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
yorks
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Topic
helios hotel

anyone stayed at this hotel any info appreciated, also whats weather likely to be mid october? ta in advance!!

Swansea, South Wales
Level Contributor
194 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: helios hotel

Hi,

We're staying here in September this year. We have family who have stayed here previously, and I think their opinion on the Helios was ok - what you'd expect for a 3 star hotel. The food was fine, and hotel ok. It's located well - very close to the nightlife and a short walk to the beach.

Will make sure I write a review when we get back end of September.

We've been told to expect about 23+ degrees and sun in September, so hopefully it will be similar for you in October, maybe a few degrees cooler.

Sorry I cant be of more help - but I've been to Benidorm twice before so if there's anything else you wanted to ask, let me know

Glasgow
Level Contributor
205 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: helios hotel

I have not stayed here but know a few people who have , mixed opinions but none bad!!!!!! some liked it others said it was ok .

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,388 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: helios hotel

I stayed there a few years ago and the only thing that I didn't really like was having an allocated table in the restaurant for the duration of my stay.

They usually make you table share too if there are less than 4 in your party.

I visited in March and the pool was covered over so I was able to have a swim which was a bonus.

Watch out for the bingo, they repeat it in about 4 languages so it takes forever lol.

Sue

Bradford
Level Contributor
990 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: helios hotel

Been lots of times in October weather usually sunny with temperatures in the mid 20's.May and October are my fave times to go weather pleasant and not too hot.Enjoy Steve H.Ps. trying November this year tried Jan earlier this year and weather pleasant if cool at night.Think the weather is why Beni is a year round resort.

Swansea, South Wales
Level Contributor
194 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: helios hotel

Excellent - glad to hear the weather is good in the autumn too, felt a bit cheated out of a summer here in the UK!

Re: sharing tables in the restaurant - not ideal, but we did table share at a hotel in the Costa Brava a few years ago - would have been ok, but for the age gap. We were both 23 at the time, and the couple we shared with were in their 70's. Managed to strike up a few conversations though!

Kirkcaldy, United...
Level Contributor
477 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: helios hotel

11 of us stayed at the helios in may this year, lovely and friendly hotel, really nice relaxed pool area which was never overcrowded when we were there,

food good always somethin for all our tastes and we had a chef in our party lol,

central for all the entertainment and a lot of good restuarants if you do want to eat out some nights .

rooms spotless and spacious we were at the back of the hotel but still a good view for people watchin from your balcony

all in all i would highly recommend this hotel.

oh and about table sharing if they are not to busy they will right free on your ticket and you can sit anywhere as long as the tables arent reserved

hope you have a great holiday

peterborough
Level Contributor
132 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: helios hotel

stayed there other year,cannot say more than allready repoted, no parasols at pool far as can remeber,

8. Re: helios hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2010, 05:17