We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport strike

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wirral
Level Contributor
155 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
airport strike

hi,flying in on friday 28th from manchester does anyone know what,s going on with the proposed strike can,t find any info about it,be grateful for any info thanks.

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport strike

Oh no.I am also flying in from Leeds that day. I havnt heard anything about any strikes on that day. There was talk of some easyjet strikes but that was supposed to be on 29th August. I too will be grateful if anyone does have any information on this.

Liverpool
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: airport strike

Hi JayandCaz

It depends who you are flying with if it will effect you, I believe its just the swissport handling that are threatening strike action, servisair is okay. So if your going with Thompson Airways you will be okay,The Airport did say it wouldn't cause that much of a backlog anyway, because there is only 300 due to strike out of thousands. I am going on the 1st September. Hope everything goes okay

Caz

Wirral
Level Contributor
155 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport strike

hi we are flying with monarch,do you know who they deal with ta caz & jay

England
Level Contributor
152 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airport strike

We fly on 31st with Easyjet from STN not sure if they will be affected but if they are there is nothing I can do about it! Just have to take it all in our stride!! Although I don't really want to be delayed with a 3 year old!!

5. Re: airport strike

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2010, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm