We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whoooooohhhoooooo benidorm im back

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
184 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
whoooooohhhoooooo benidorm im back

hi to all benidorm board, just booked up for july 2010 ...yeh i know its ages away (unfortunately), havnt been over in 6 years and now iv decided to return i cant wait ...roll on 2010 ..suppose it just a bit earlt to start a count down lol

Lancashire
Level Contributor
539 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: whoooooohhhoooooo benidorm im back

Love the photo!!!!!!

scotland
Level Contributor
184 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: whoooooohhhoooooo benidorm im back

glad it made you smile !!!

south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
8,512 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: whoooooohhhoooooo benidorm im back

cheeky, cheeky

kent
Level Contributor
327 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: whoooooohhhoooooo benidorm im back

Hi happy scotsman.. thats cleared that question up, I always wondered ha!ha! July 2010 is a long way away, why don't you treat yourself to a nice long weekend in Beni...happy holiday..regards Gigi

cambridge
Level Contributor
545 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: whoooooohhhoooooo benidorm im back

so scotsmen do go commando them ???, the stories I could tell!!! Will be there october 2009 with family, usually go fiesta week in November, but going earlier in remberance of someone who loved Beni, but sadly is no longer with us. Once we have get over the heartache, we will remenber why he and the rest of us love Beni

scotland
Level Contributor
184 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: whoooooohhhoooooo benidorm im back

Hi Gigi, we seriously considered beni for october but i was out voted 3-1 in fav of magaluf (tut tut), wife and sons birthday, they will both have to do with the joys of majorca in october.

Glad everyone has a good laugh at my pic, life is all about having a laugh and enjoying themself

kent
Level Contributor
327 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: whoooooohhhoooooo benidorm im back

Well happyscotsman, you certainly brought a big smile to my face, good on ya, and enjoy your Magaluf holiday...regards..Gigi

8. Re: whoooooohhhoooooo benidorm im back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2010, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm