We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP just booked a holiday in benidorm with my six yr old

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
leeds
Level Contributor
2 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
HELP just booked a holiday in benidorm with my six yr old

for the half term and have discovered all the theme parks etc are only open at weekends usually saturday, we are arriving saturday night and returning the following friday.. Anyone advise what is available to do last week of October that a very active six yr old would enjoy, am starting to regret booking it if weather is rubbish what will we do?

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
407 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP just booked a holiday in benidorm with my six yr old

If your son is into animals, he'll love Mundomar which is open every day. There are various animal shows throughout the day.

We have visted Benidorm every Oct half term for about ten years, and the weather has never been too bad. Normally reasonably warm and sunny during the day, with a sweatshirt needed in the evening. Hopefully it'll be the same this year!

leeds
Level Contributor
2 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP just booked a holiday in benidorm with my six yr old

thank you bit reassuring but not sure if he will really be into the animal show, having been to ones in the UK. He is really active and into outdoor things,climbing walls etc but his biggest love is rollercosters which will be a no go..

3. Re: HELP just booked a holiday in benidorm with my six yr old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2010, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm