We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pete loaf....where

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
leeds in uk
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
pete loaf....where

hi all ...arrive in benidorm on 23rd oct and was wondering where i could see this act...were staying in the hotel presidente so any help (and directions lol) would be grateful...thank you

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pete loaf....where

Valentines on Calle Gerona, not far from Morgans directly opposite hotel Ruidor.

stirling, scotland
Level Contributor
905 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pete loaf....where

Also, in Jokers

merseyside
Level Contributor
399 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: pete loaf....where

I Seen PETELOAF in JOKERS last week really good show !!Cant wait for his british tour . keep a look out on his site for dates MARIE coolcamper xxx

Sheffield
Level Contributor
286 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pete loaf....where

Seen peat-loaf at Jokers, i'm sure they are on most nights, Jokers is straight across the road from the Presidente, if your lucky you will be able to watch them from your room Ha Ha!

5. Re: pete loaf....where

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm