We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leather Coats?

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lancashire
Level Contributor
539 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Leather Coats?

Coming to Benidorm xmas/new year and my hubby wants to buy a leather jacket while we are there. Can anyone recommend a decent place to buy one, always looking for a bargain. Shop names and directions would be helpful. Thanks

Merseyside UK
Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Leather Coats?

Hi,not sure about mens leather coats but my 23 year old daughter bought one for just under 30 euros at Pimkies in the Old Town.There were lots of bargains and she must have been in every shop,I'll ask her later and let you know.Regards Ray.

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leather Coats?

There are a couple of leather shops in the old town charging 99€ for any garment, ladies and mens.

3. Re: Leather Coats?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2010, 06:22