We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apt advice please

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
apt advice please

hi,coming to benidorm end of feb and will be looking for good,clean accomadation in the playa le vante area.we came over in dec as a group of 7 (aged 48-60 ) for 2 nights and stayed at the levante club hotel which was superb,this time though it's likely another 4- 6 people wish to join us and the general feeling is we should book s/c for our 2 night stay as we don't want to be tied to a hotel,we would rather eat/drink when we are out and about.any tips/info would be much appreciated,many thanks.have been looking at booking with bmi who have a 50% off deal going at the mo,fri-sun £35 return pp cardiff-alicante day flights,cheers

HULL UK
Level Contributor
167 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: apt advice please

BMI do have 50% off at the moment but they charge £30 taxes and £40 a bag which bumps it up to the normal low cost sort of prices

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: apt advice please

true,but our price is with charges and only taking hand luggage for 2 night stay.check out cardiff-alicante 26th-28th feb

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: apt advice please

my appologise,jeez got those prices at 7pm and just doubled checked and prices have already rose to £65 pp return.did'nt last long did they,only showing 3 seats left also.ah well back to the drawing board.i suppose this is the trouble when booking for a gang you have to be quick off the mark,if it had been just the missus and me we would have booked there and then.

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: apt advice please

still need apt advice please as that weekend suits everybody,thanks

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: apt advice please

and 7 am the next morning they are £45 pp return with charges and hand luggage only.crazy

Glasgow
Level Contributor
205 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: apt advice please

Yozef, I have stayed at the Don Sava and the Benimar I recomend both Don Salva 5/10 mins away from the square Benimar 5/10mins away from the Old Town

edinburgh
Level Contributor
466 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: apt advice please

the buena vista right behind levante club.

Edited: 06 January 2010, 08:19
HULL UK
Level Contributor
167 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: apt advice please

Otel.com have a few going for £20 per room per night, alright theyre not the best but for two nights I would stay there.

liverpool
Level Contributor
304 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: apt advice please

Hi Yozef,

I have stayed in Levante Club many times,

for a change we stayed in Vina del mar,

five minutes away from the Levante, along the

meditreano,

read my post ,

just back,

Wardy

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: apt advice please

Hi Yozef , have a look at sun4u.co.uk or alpharooms.com, bothgood andreliable. ihave used these many many times and am also using sun4 for feb around 110per week and they do day rates.

Willy

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm