We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frist Time in Benidrom

fife
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Frist Time in Benidrom

i am looking to take my wife away for a wee holiday for her 30th and have never been to benidorm before and was thinking of trying it, will be going on the 15th of feb for a few days and was wondering if anyone can tell me what the weather is like and if there will be anyhing open, also thinking about staying in the Teralta apartments and was wondering if these were ok?

belfast
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Frist Time in Benidrom

we normally go around 14th feb weather fine during the day need a coat or jumper at nite most places still opened if i was u would look at different apts as these r a bit far out.

liverpool
Level Contributor
241 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Frist Time in Benidrom

Hi sburn666 I will guarantee that once you have been to benidorm you will want to go back again its a lovely place dont take any notice of people who put it down most times they havent even been to the place.

The weather in February is a bit hit and miss you can get some lovely sunny days where you can go on the beach or it can be cold and wet but as with some other destinations you dont have to rely on the weather as there is always something to do and plenty of places open.

I haven't personally stayed in the teralta apts so I cant give my opinion of them but i do know that they are a little bit out of the way for myself as I like staying in the centre of the levante area.

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Frist Time in Benidrom

Terralta are one of the best but the location is far from ideal. I'd really consider somewhere else, even a short break in a hotel as there are some excellent prices if you book independently. The place is not dead but is quieter than usual and for that reason alone I'd choose the Levante area.

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,993 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Frist Time in Benidrom

hi sburn, the teralta apts are nice but a long way at the top of benidorm,need a taxi to and fro. you will get a better deal nearer levante.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
642 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Frist Time in Benidrom

Whats the Mozzie situation like in Benidorm, we usually go to Greece and there's loads of the little blighters there !.

Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
fife
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Frist Time in Benidrom

hi

thanks to everyones replies, does anyone recomend a decent hotel or apartments that are near old town/new town

cheers

belfast
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Frist Time in Benidrom

u could have a look at the princessa its between old and new town have stayed here a few times myself hotel was fine.

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
450 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Frist Time in Benidrom

We've always stayed at the Algir, which is half way between old and new town, on a B & B basis, so it gives you a good chance of trying some of the local restaurants.

Also, I would highly recommend an evening at the Benidorm Palace.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
466 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Frist Time in Benidrom

hi, me and the wife love the buena vista apartments, good bars and entertainment just over the road and nice and quiet at night. just far enough away from the crowds, nice bar over the road called beersfriends, barman comes from edinburgh, gary. good grub including pies.hope you have a great time, all the best, daz

fife
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Frist Time in Benidrom

i am now narrowing it down to staying in the Levante Club Apartments

does anyone know if they are any good and what the locastion is like

cheers

Edited: 18 January 2010, 20:51