We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bay city rollers

lancashire
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Topic
bay city rollers

hi all, off to benidorm in a few weeks time, just wondering if they are on anywhere,also are carnaby street still playing ,look forward to your replies thanks

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,310 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bay city rollers

Sorry, couldnt tell you if The Bay City Rollers are appearing in Benidorm! I take it this is not the original 5 members? I remember being a huge fan way back in the mid 70s and one of the best things to happen to me was meeting Les McKeown 28 years later and having my photo taken with him! Its kind of ironic that I now live not far from Les McKeowns old house. Sadly he had left the year before I moved there! Have a wonderful holiday. Hubby and I booked to go to Benidorm in the summer so getting really excited about it!

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bay city rollers

They are doing a few dates in feb, March, April and May in the Uk then a run in June and July but I guess a few gigs a month in the UK gives them time to Shang a lang over to Benidorm. Haven't seen any dates there though.

Edited: 24 January 2010, 20:46
merseyside
Level Contributor
399 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: bay city rollers

Well worth going to see these lad no there not the original members ( trbute band ) but you have a really good night singing and dancing to the rollers songs MARIE coolcamper xxx

Tredegar, United...
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bay city rollers

They also have a female in the band.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,799 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bay city rollers

The Rollers in Benidorm have just been 3 lads when i saw em, Ian Robinson, Mark Sas and Tony Golledge, dont know if they are playing at the moment though!

Best Regards - Taggy

Edited: 26 January 2010, 15:26
6. Re: bay city rollers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm