We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whos all going and when

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Whos all going and when

Cant wait to go back all booked for july staying at ambassador hotel .But will take a wk in may but prices very high right now and so is new yr prices waiting on thomsons prices or even easy jet mazza

belfast
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
141. Re: Whos all going and when

don u got room for 2 wee ones lol i should be arriving tomorrow....

kent
Level Contributor
327 posts
1 review
Save Reply
142. Re: Whos all going and when

Hi Anthony, hope your holiday is all you have been wishing for, and that you get to see as much as you have been planning to see. Good luck with the flight and a very happy holiday to you, God Bless...Gigi

Mansfield...
Level Contributor
755 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
143. Re: Whos all going and when

Have a great time Anthony and be sure to post a review when you get home - I look forward to reading it xx

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,068 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
144. Re: Whos all going and when

Have a safe journey and a fantastic time Anthony! Let us have a full report when you get home!

Milton Keynes
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
145. Re: Whos all going and when

We're back in August for 2 weeks at the Terralta Apartments (2nd year there). Can't wait!

edinburgh
Level Contributor
466 posts
1 review
Save Reply
146. Re: Whos all going and when

going on 7th july to buena vista, 5th time we will have stayed there. daz.

Belfast
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
147. Re: Whos all going and when

Arriving with my husband on 13th June for 10 days staying at Loixmar Apartments...it has been years since I was last in Benidorm.. can't wait!

148. Re: Whos all going and when

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm