We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whos all going and when

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Whos all going and when

Cant wait to go back all booked for july staying at ambassador hotel .But will take a wk in may but prices very high right now and so is new yr prices waiting on thomsons prices or even easy jet mazza

fife
Level Contributor
615 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Whos all going and when

Hi. 12 of us going on 16th May for a week.We were a group of 17 last year. Women went out as hula girls and the men were in kilts.Had a real good time and lots of laughs the whole time we were there.Seen a group of men in Suits.....well I say suits but they had no backs in them Absolute class.Staying in Venus this time.Cannot wait !!!!!

Kirkcaldy, United...
Level Contributor
477 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: Whos all going and when

i might see you there sis i am going the same date and to the same hotel lol lol yeah we will have a ball as usual

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
613 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Whos all going and when

25/5 - 8/6 for me. Levante Club Apts.

warrington
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
54. Re: Whos all going and when

carolsoso let us know what you think of hotel orange we usually go there but not been for 2 yrs was woindering if anythin changed thanks

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
2,549 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: Whos all going and when

I have to wait until the 11th October till I'm next in Benidorm, my normal May stay has been mugged from me, we're going to Alcudia in may, it's free so who am i to moan.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
56. Re: Whos all going and when

Well got a we week in april to look forward to cant wait . Booked flight with easy jet and booked hotel direct a2b transfers saved over 250 pounds so looking forward to my week mazza

Merthyr Tydfil...
Level Contributor
151 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
57. Re: Whos all going and when

we are going May 20th for 9 nights staying in the Belroy apartments - 15 weeks and counting!!!!!

london
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
58. Re: Whos all going and when

Going for a week in early June without the Mrs, so my mate and I will have a week of debauchery! Staying at the Best Western Victoria and return on World Cup opening day so I can concentrate on England winning the World Cup!!! Beni no place like it! Magic.

prestonpans
Level Contributor
341 posts
Save Reply
59. Re: Whos all going and when

29th may till 5th june,staying at perla,15 weeks 4 days to go,not keen or anything,lol...

London
Level Contributor
137 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
60. Re: Whos all going and when

We are going next week and so far have booked flights for April and May too. Will book hotels or apartments nearer the time. I'll keep looking and if I see reasonable flights (preferably with Easyjet but if Ryanair is cheap enough I'll bite the bullet and book). If I can wangle the time off work will try to book another few weeks later in the year, we have got the Beni Bug! I usually book the accommodation and transfers with travelrepublic.co.uk or otbeach.co.uk, but for next week we booked the Palm Beach Hotel half board via the Thomson website for £26 pppn, which is a great bargain, so it is worth looking around the web. If all else fails, the Terralta apartments are always cheap on travelrepublic and although they are out of town they are really good apartments and for the price it is worth getting a few taxis.

If we go out for a decent meal in London we can pay as much as two flights and I know where I would be (and it certainly isn't London). With such great restaurants like Paniels, Estebans and Michaels, I just can't wait, haven't been since November, it seems like an age, I just can't wait.

Ali

Hope you find something

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm