We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Must do's for first time in Benidorm.

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
164 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Must do's for first time in Benidorm.

Hi, we are travelling to Benidorm for the first time in 7 weeks time, and loads of people I talk to say you must go here, or there, or to this bar or that one. I wondered if there are any that come up time and again as peoples favorite things or places to see. Its just me and my husband travelling, for 4 nights, and we are hoping to have a few beers, some sunshine and a laugh! We are staying at Gran Hotel Villaitana.

Edited: 05 February 2010, 12:06
Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Must do's for first time in Benidorm.

The place you are staying at is well outside benidorm, about a 10€ taxi ride. It is a top class hotel on a golf course and the only 5 star around Beni, I think. If you are hiring a car I'd suggest a half day to Guadalest, it's breath taking. Car hire is very cheap at the mo so give it a thought. www.carjet.com

u.k.
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Must do's for first time in Benidorm.

Walk the length of the two beaches.Then collapse into a nice bar on the front of each with a nice glass of what you fancy or a lovely cafe con leche.

rochdale
Level Contributor
6,094 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Must do's for first time in Benidorm.

Don't walk the length of the two beaches on the same day..........

You will collapse long before you finish.

Don't miss Sticky Vicky,

I'll get some aggravation for that, but it's not as bad as you think.

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Must do's for first time in Benidorm.

Have a venture down Tapas Alley in the evening for an hour or two. Some lovely Tapas bars and a few good brit bars nearby.

wales
Level Contributor
503 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Must do's for first time in Benidorm.

benidorm suites all ages, some like john and josephs for food others detest the place, theres old time dancing at the end of levante beach by burger king or cafe benidorm for late night disco dancers.

but whatever your age enjoy the entertainment bars that yes charge a little more for drinks but can have some superb acts, or in the afternoon stroll up the prom and stop for a coffee and a cream cake or 6 pints and a rock band. you will have a job to drink cheaper than in the picadilly or eat cheaper than a chinese. just enjoy.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
265 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Must do's for first time in Benidorm.

What about lively older single women,any ideas where we should go,we tend to be night owls lol

bolton uk
Level Contributor
410 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Must do's for first time in Benidorm.

if dame lilly buns still on at morgan tavern its well worth watching, real funny show

bolton uk
Level Contributor
410 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Must do's for first time in Benidorm.

the show at richbitch is a good show also but when we went you had to book a few days in advance

you need order plenty drinks as you cannot go to the bar when the shows on,but there is a break

Edited: 06 February 2010, 20:48
Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
2,549 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Must do's for first time in Benidorm.

Get a marianos chicken, as for sticky vicky, I've been to Benidorm many times and never felt the need to go and watch her 'show', no thanks.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
205 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Must do's for first time in Benidorm.

Go and explore the bars, the Old town, the Markets, try visiting other hotels in Benidorm but most of all enjoy your self’s Benidorm has a lot to offer,Joe give us a post when you come back and let us know how the Holiday went

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm