We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

don gregorio apartments?

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
don gregorio apartments?

has anyone stayed here? my friend coming over and stayin here,how far is buena vista from here as he has to collect keys from there? and also does anyone have an idea how much deposit he will have to pay as it doesnt state in the booking,thanks

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,764 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: don gregorio apartments?

Hi Gina, not seen you on the forum for a while, Buena Vista is about 10 mins walk at most the apartments are fine my friend used to run the bar there but I can't remember what the deposit is sorry

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: don gregorio apartments?

Deposit in the Don Gregorio was 70 euros for last year and the buena vista is approx 15 min walk away. Deposit can then be collected off the nice old man who looks after the place 8am ish, to 8 pm ish most days. Just sort with him a day or two before leaving.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,861 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: don gregorio apartments?

Deposit for the Don gregorio is £80 or 80 Euro, Keys have to be collected from Buena vista outwith staff working hours, This year they are going to require you to leave your bank details so that deposits can be put back into your bank account, This is because guests have been stealing from the rooms after they have recieved the deposit back the day before leaving.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: don gregorio apartments?

Not sure I,d like to leave my bank details.

5. Re: don gregorio apartments?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2010, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm