We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartments

Boston, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
apartments

can anyone recommend any apartments were going in sep not to bothered if out the way a bit cause i dont mind a stroll.not bothered about the cheapest but want one with a good pool

Lancashire
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apartments

The Terralta Apartments - pool superb but a bit out of the way near old town - bus to centre e1.20 and cab back about e7 as up a fairly steep hill.

Read the reviews on here

Lancashire
Level Contributor
544 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: apartments

Have a look at Gemelos 22 apartments, they have a lovely pool area and also an indoor pool, really nice complex and just a short walk down to the beach, we do long stay in winter and have enjoyed our stays there.

u.k.
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: apartments

Terralta nice apartments but not cheap as on a purpose built complex.

London
Level Contributor
137 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: apartments

I've stayed at the Terralta a few times and have always found them the cheapest around. I usually book through travelrepublic and a one bedroom apartment has always been under £30 a night (per apartment, not person) but we don't go in the school holidays. They are out of the way and the hill is fine going down but a nightmare coming back up, so by the time you add taxi prices on it bumps the price up. The pool is great and there is an indoor pool too, if you do go there it might be best to request a pool view, we stopped going there because we were facing the road last time and the neighbours have dogs which barked continuously. We usually go to the Levante Club apartments now. not quite as nice as the Terralta but nice and quiet, clean and in a really good position - and the pool isn't bad but not in the league of the Terralta.

MERSEYSIDE
Level Contributor
4,032 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: apartments

have a look at benidormspotlight.com they have plenty

Kirkcaldy, United...
Level Contributor
477 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: apartments

I would recommend the terralta apartments if you like a good walk we stayed there in 2006 with our daughter and they had a lovely pool area, very friendly , and spotless, we walked into the new town and got a taxi home or there is a bus outside that runs every hour and very reliable . had a great holiday .

7. Re: apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2010, 03:28
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm