We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winter is coming to an end

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham
Level Contributor
921 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Winter is coming to an end

For all you people living in Benidorm, I thought I should let you know that the weather 'back home' is getting better. Lighter mornings and evenings, warmer during the day with more chance of blue sky. It is clear that the winter is almost behind us.

Is this apparent with the weather in Benidorm?

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
3,242 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Winter is coming to an end

It certainly seems to be staying light a bit longer at night now. But although it was sunny today, the wind/breeze was bitingly cold!!! The current temperatures are highs of 18 (ish) and lows (at night) of 3 or 4 degrees!!!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
638 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Winter is coming to an end

Weather report for overnight and early morning -- minus 5 -- Brrrrrr.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,430 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Winter is coming to an end

18 will suit me fine ... out soon !

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,615 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Winter is coming to an end

Just got in from work and it is -5c roll on summer

stockport
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Winter is coming to an end

It is sunny again today at home but still very cold - had to de-ice the car this morning!!

Nottingham
Level Contributor
921 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Winter is coming to an end

Ok, its still potentially freezing at night, a frost is still likely and yes there is always the risk of a return of the bad winter weather. But sunshine waking the UK population at 6:30ish am instead of an alarm. Almost 12 hours now of daylight. I have seen more blue sky in the last 2 weeks than all of this year so far. Yes we still have to wrap up at night but looking at some of the peak daytime temperatures of 10'c you can tell that that Spring is just around the corner. The Vernal Equinox is on 20th March which is often classed as the beginning of Spring. I have a sheltered area of my garden and a thermometer there recorded a high of 18'c.

Oh it makes you feel GOOD to be alive

7. Re: Winter is coming to an end

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2010, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm