We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Considering Benidorm never been advice apartments please

N IRELAND
Level Contributor
151 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Considering Benidorm never been advice apartments please

I am thinking of booking a holiday to Benidorm in June for myself, husband and daughter of 20. She is on a break from uni. We like central accomodation. could anyone give me some advice please about where to stay. Many thanks

South Lanarkshire...
Level Contributor
556 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Considering Benidorm never been advice apartments please

If you want an apartment look at at the San Diego . Have stayed three times booking through Benidorm Spotlight , Travel Republic and also with the apartments direct. Well equipped, secure, handy to the Cabaret Bars or Karaoke Bars for you and your OH and if you Book an apartment .3B, 4 B etc you could sit and look for your daughter coming out of clubs much later, just a short stagger away. From memory the B apartments overlook the Square but we never that bothered with noise

The 1 bedroom apartments have a twin bedroom and a sofa bed in the lounge and have 2 dual aspect balconies. They also have 2 bed apartments

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
655 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Considering Benidorm never been advice apartments please

Many options here and many contributors will add others to the list but to start with Levante Club Apartments on Avde de Estocolmo.

Bradford
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Considering Benidorm never been advice apartments please

Stayed at Buenavista apartments very good,but although never been trying in October the gemelos 22(or same Apts GemelosXX11) Get really good reviews on here and if you google you will be able to view the apts and gardens on there own website.We booked through travel republic found them to be the cheapest for both the Buenavista and Gemelos.Ps going in May to the Buenavista for the third time.Cheers SteveH

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,641 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Considering Benidorm never been advice apartments please

Id second Levante Club Apartments.

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Considering Benidorm never been advice apartments please

There are quite a few no so good so be sure to check on here if you find a good offer. Typing the name in the search at top left of this page will show any reviews.

fife
Level Contributor
618 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Considering Benidorm never been advice apartments please

Levante club or levente lux. Both really good. The kitchen in the levante lux is much bigger with a full sized cooker so if you are going to be cooking often I would highly recommend them. Fair sized rooms and large dining/sitting room also in lux.Preferred the pool at the levante club but both lux and club have huge balconies and are in the same area.

Dawn

N IRELAND
Level Contributor
151 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Considering Benidorm never been advice apartments please

Thanks a lot for all your advice. I had a look at Levante Club. I t looks good and i can get a good price on Travel Republic. As i said i have never been to Benidorm before and some people have put me off it. I like Majorca and Costa del Sol but thought it would be nice to go somewhere different. I like places with good entertainment and from the reviews Benidorm seems to have that.

liverpool
Level Contributor
285 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Considering Benidorm never been advice apartments please

HI rainbow,

I would agree with with other posts the Levante club, you dont have to

worry about picking keys up, like some other appartments its a 24 hour

reception you can book direct @ apartamentos turistico levante,

pay a small deposit and pay the balance on arrival.

you will enjoy them.

Wardy.

Bradford
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Considering Benidorm never been advice apartments please

You'll probably find the people who try to put you off have never been,most people who go to Benidorm return time after time after time,and if like you say you like good entertainment Beni must be the best resort in Europe for this,I can only say Europe because we've only holidayed in Europe,but it would not surprise me if other TA user say its the best in the world.Great beaches,great entertainment,old town(for character and Tapas)great days out using cheap local buses,everything you could possibly want within easy travelling distance plus hopefully great sunny days,ps visit the roundtown office the people there can fill you in to wants on offer.Cheers SteveH

N IRELAND
Level Contributor
151 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Considering Benidorm never been advice apartments please

I am still not sure if I should go to Benidorm or Portugal. We went to Portugal a couple of years ago and stayed near the strip in Albuferia which I really enjoyed. Benidorm seems very built up and I am a bit worried about the stag and hen nights after reading some of the reports in the forum. Can anyone advise.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm