We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benidorm Spotlight Box Office

Malta
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Benidorm Spotlight Box Office

Is it safe to buy online tickets from BENIDORM SPOTLIGHT BOX OFFICE?

The offers are so good, but never used this site before.

Thanks

JosianneMalta

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
3,242 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Benidorm Spotlight Box Office

Yes, they are an extremely reputable firm. You can book your hotels etc through them too!!

Malta
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Benidorm Spotlight Box Office

Thanks for your immediate Reply. Never came through this site before and the good offers and discounts sounded too good to be true.

We should try it then, Thanks again.

Josianne

Malta

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
655 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Benidorm Spotlight Box Office

Although their is nothing to say anything wrong withreguards this company always be very weary when booking with an overseas travel company as in Benidorm Spotlight as they are not ATOL/ABTA protected.

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
3,242 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Benidorm Spotlight Box Office

If you book your hotel from them, the booking is actually direct with the hotel (which is why it's cheaper than the brochures etc). They are more of a "middle man".

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Benidorm Spotlight Box Office

I'll second Lisa's reply.

msida-malta
Level Contributor
3,080 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Benidorm Spotlight Box Office

Josianne

i have found Travel Republic.co.uk always the cheapest to book my hotels.

I always found them as even much cheaper then booking direct to hotels.

I never so far had any problems with them

Anthony-Malta

Mentioned in this post
Malta
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Benidorm Spotlight Box Office

Do you people who already used benidorm spotlight site recommend to buy park tickets from Benidorm Spotlight? And for Benidorm Palace can I safely order tickets from their box office?

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
Benidorm Palace
Benidorm Palace
2,504 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
London, United...
Level Contributor
505 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Benidorm Spotlight Box Office

I think the biggest issue is that you do then resrict your self once you get over to Benidorm as you have the tickets and will need to use them. I know they give you a weeks option of when you go, but if for whatever reason you decide not to go then it's trickier to get money back. There was a post a while ago from a lady who had pre bought Terra Mitica tickets and then found it closed - I don't know if she got her money back.

BUT spotlight Benidorm do very good deals, it means you can factor in costs to your budget early and I think it means you can go straight in rather than queueing.

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
Terra Mitica
Terra Mitica
3,661 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
Malta
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Benidorm Spotlight Box Office

Hi Joanne

We had no problems, we saved money and we had a good offer as well. We were in Benidorm a month ago and we bought the Terra Mitica tickets online. I did refer to Tripadvisor member's advice before cos never used the Benidorm Spotlght Box office before.

Just check opening times of the places you wish to visit before booking, anyway its July's peak time so wonder which premises remain closed by now. Check for the offer at Terra Mitica, we bought a day ticket and offered us another consecutive day free at the park. It was worth it.

But,,,,,If you already been to Gardaland, Eurodisney or Europa Park don't expect much from Terra Mitica. Still it's fun .......Enjoy and have a nice time in Benidorm.

Josianne

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
Terra Mitica
Terra Mitica
3,661 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Benidorm Spotlight Box Office

Can anyone help, I am wanting to book tickets through Benidorm Spotlight for Beni. Palace. On payment page you pay deposit with credit card, then pay rest at venue on the night, but it says.. The Credit Card holder must present a Photo ID card (Driving Licence with Photo, Personal ID Card, Work ID Card) at the Venue Entrance. I have none of the above, only my passport with photo as ID, will this be ok. May sound a stupid question but really need to know for sure. Cheers in advance

PJ

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain