We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terralta Apartments - cost of food/drinks/local supermarket?

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
379 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Terralta Apartments - cost of food/drinks/local supermarket?

Hi

Terralta Apartments is one of the hotels I may look at for a week in october for the family. As never been to benidorm before, and as it will be self catering - does anyone know the costs of breakfasts, and if there is a local supermarket nearby?

Also - whats the drink costs like in the hotel?

Just need to fact in the food costs as I can get a week at Hotel Deloix Aqua for like £430 fullboard.

Thanks

Scott

Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
344 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Terralta Apartments - cost of food/drinks/local supermarket?

There's a small shop on site, a smallish supermarket at the bottom of the bank (200meters or so) and bigger ones on the main street (400 meters or so).

Couple of local bars at the bottom of the bank.

Restaurant on site does the usual breakfasts, couple of euros a pint and has a happy hour in the evenings.

The Deloix seems like a good hotel, but factor in the low-rise accomodation and FAB swimming pool and I'd go for the Terralta.

Great laid back self catering base, I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Edited: 13 September 2010, 12:41
norfolk
Level Contributor
87 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Terralta Apartments - cost of food/drinks/local supermarket?

we have been there twice now when it first opened and agian this year its great if u go down to the first set of traffic lights to ur left on the same side of the road is a bus stop get the no12 and get of the very last stop costs bout 1.50 each and u get to the huge carrefour where its so cheap ...cos of the hill we bought 6 ...8 ltr bottles of water and loads cheap plonk so didnt have to carry it all up the hill lol...the shop on the site i found dear on a few items so i def recomend the super market...also there is a big market behind the hotel...u go along the path in the woods the recepionist maria is so helpful...ps dont book ur tickets to the parks on line u get some beter deals there and if u use the cash machine in the hotel we didnt get charged any comision so when i took out 70 euors i only paid 60 pounds ...ithe entertainments crap but we did the boules etc cos the girl trys her best its a safe happy place i dint even bother with a safe box...also they have blue matresses for the sun beds at a euro a day but we sneaked them up to the room and they didnt seem to be bothered that we had them ...lol...i hope this helps and u have a great time im looking to book again regards lesley

3. Re: Terralta Apartments - cost of food/drinks/local supermarket?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2011, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm