We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More Delays !!

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
2,411 posts
Save Topic
More Delays !!

From Easyjet website

Current Status

A general strike has been announced in France, commencing on the 15th September 2010 and lasting until 23:59 on the 23rd September. French Air Traffic Control will be taking part in this strike action.

As France is centrally located in Europe, this is affecting flights not only to and from France, but also those operating through or near French airspace.

These issues are impacting all airlines and easyJet is working hard to minimise disruption to our passengers during this time.

We therefore strongly advise all customers to check the status of their flight before travelling to the airport.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
7,933 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: More Delays !!

british immigration officers start a 48 hour strike next thursday at midnight , will affect all passengers returning to britain

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: More Delays !!

Perhaps it will speed things up Mallcum!!! Lol!

Best Regards - Taggy

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
7,933 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: More Delays !!

manchester needs speeding up . long queues if more than one flight lands close together

Sheffield
Level Contributor
813 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: More Delays !!

east midlands the same. if two or three lots going through then your in foa a wait!

Wales
Level Contributor
396 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: More Delays !!

Bugger, flying out on the 23rd :(.

9 days seems a bit excessive for a strike.

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
2,411 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: More Delays !!

yes looks a bit strange its probably random strikes during these dates haven't heard of anyone affected too much up to date !

scotland
Level Contributor
254 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: More Delays !!

Well done to easy jet for warning their customers of this. I am booked with ryan air to come over on 21st. Just had a look on their website and there is nothing on it. Just my luck!! I got caught up in the ash cloud delays on the 5th may then lost my accomodation money to sun4 u and now i'm hoping things don't happen in threes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooooooo looking forward to coming to Beni. If anyone has more information please let us know. I'm getting a wee bit worrried now ha ha beginning to think i'm jinxed.

Sheffield
Level Contributor
813 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: More Delays !!

same as u caz61 we had an extra 3 Nights due to ash cloud, we then booked flamingo benidorm thru sun4u, dont fly out until 15th october so hopefully wont be any delays then!!. ash

scotland
Level Contributor
254 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: More Delays !!

It's so unpredictalble these day's!!!!!!!!!!!!

glasgow
Level Contributor
1,637 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: More Delays !!

came back through manchester not that long ago and it looked worse than it actually was-

no sooner had i complained that the new DIY gates for those with new passports were not open and they started opening them. but by that time i was already halfway down the normal queue.

don´t know how many of these new fancy gates i have seen and they are NEVER in use. same at stansted in the summer.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm