We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flamingo playa,,olympus or fiesta park

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
flamingo playa,,olympus or fiesta park

getting a great deal offered on these three..having only previously stayed in eva mar apts,,hotel orange and presidente dont know much about them..like to be around the middle of levante so any help on these three would be grateful

glasgow
Level Contributor
1,637 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flamingo playa,,olympus or fiesta park

if you want to be in levante - the fiesta is a bit out of the way! it is at the other side of the old town

flamingo might me a bit closer - can´t think at the mo where the olympus is.

the fiesta park is alright. usually popular with families and very close to jaime I for buses and stuff. 10 mins walk up from the beach too.

you are near the main benidorm train station too (since i am on that topic on another thread LOL).

which one is the better offer?

Sheffield
Level Contributor
813 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flamingo playa,,olympus or fiesta park

if your wanting the levante end i would definetley say the flamingo is closest, is there much between the deals?

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flamingo playa,,olympus or fiesta park

the flamingo playa is the better offer,,where is it in relation to the presidente...ta

Sheffield
Level Contributor
813 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flamingo playa,,olympus or fiesta park

about a ten minute walk between the flamingo and presidente, the flamingo is up from the alpha past the sun terrace and titanic. Ash

glasgow
Level Contributor
1,637 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: flamingo playa,,olympus or fiesta park

if you want to be in levante - go for the flamingo then

it isn´t in the centre centre

but it is defo closer

Mansfield...
Level Contributor
760 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: flamingo playa,,olympus or fiesta park

Flamingo Playa is closest take a look on here

www.hotelstreet.co.uk/Map-22-Benidorm.html

7. Re: flamingo playa,,olympus or fiesta park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2011, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm