We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding reception in black chicken

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
west yorkshire
Level Contributor
704 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
wedding reception in black chicken

had a great few days in benidorm w/c 17/10 need another holiday to get over it think it might have been something to do with trying to do all the things we did 25 years ago managed most of them though stayed in the villa benidorm could not see why it had been closed no alterations as we could see nice hotel food good nice staff went in the black chickenon the 19/10 there was a wedding reception going on bit of a strange venue we thought maybe it was where they met we had great weather only saw potato men once and no trouble saw some great acts looking to get there again before this year is out .

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,979 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding reception in black chicken

It was a renewal of vows for a couple that make the Black Chicken their home when they come over.

What acts did you like?

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
704 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding reception in black chicken

cabeytu bros, take that, buddy holly, eagles,robbie williams an old irish comedian cant remember his name and loads more we called on also saw dangerous brian at valentines which was packed not sure if it was for him or not had a great time so much going on

liverpool
Level Contributor
827 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wedding reception in black chicken

hi/ like yourself. we stayed in flamingo oasis. a. i. but , no chance. thay we were going to be there. 24/7. so much going on. in benidorm. we want to be everywhere. so, it,s up early. poolside. in/ot, pool. for ex amount. of hours. then, stroll along . meditteraneo. to ,old town. drink in the fab views, again. as usual. lol. then, walk back. along the prom. stop/starting. as you do. and call in. to the tiki bar. to watch the world. go by. love it. and then of course. our feet. do the walking. and ,yes. we are back ,in the chicken.lol. everyday. for a couple of hours. love it. o.k. i was one, who said. no chance. i,m not going in there but, the last 5 years. here i am. love it. you get to know. people. who take the same, two weeks. as yourself. or live there. and i just love it. i know people knock it. but i have never witnessed anything. seeedy, etc. going on. so, for me. can,t wait. for next august. staying in. ambassador. so. not far, from all the nightlife.to stagger home.lol. and, as i say. just a stroll. from, the black chicken. so. happy holiday. everyone

scotland
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: wedding reception in black chicken

A wedding reception in the Black Chicken ....ive heard it all now !!! lol

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
704 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wedding reception in black chicken

it was a posh do egg and cress sandwiches and meat pies come to think of it the groom was wearing a kilt

stirling
Level Contributor
239 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: wedding reception in black chicken

naw dinnae tell me was waldo about then

Hartlepool
Level Contributor
237 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: wedding reception in black chicken

Where did you see the Buddy Holly tribute??? Waldo, thought you loved the Black Chicken lol

manchester
Level Contributor
613 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: wedding reception in black chicken

My Daughter has just got engaged,and she is planning to get Married in

Las Vegas,personally i wish it was Benidorm,but now i think i will try and tempt her with a promise of a reception in the Black Chicken, cant see how she could resist.

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
704 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: wedding reception in black chicken

buddy holly was on at the rock and roll bar next to the big wok very good night

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: wedding reception in black chicken

Its Usually Pablo Orlando Bloom who does the Buddy Holly Tribute at Rock and Roll House, but Jeff from Shoewaddywaddy also does one too! Pablo's very good!....not that Jeff isnt! Lol!

Best Regards - Taggy

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm