We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

don pancho

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newport Pagnell...
Level Contributor
1,584 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
don pancho

Does anyone know if the Don Pancho will be doing all inclusive?

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: don pancho

Just got back from staying at the Don Pancho, didn't see any sigh that they were going to start going all inclusive.

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: don pancho

I'd be very surprised if they did.

Teesside
Level Contributor
376 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: don pancho

Hi ,I have just returned on saturday from the Don Pancho and i didn't see any sign of them going AI and I hope it doesn't happen as I like to be out and about and would feel cheated if I paid for AI and didn't use it.

Newport Pagnell...
Level Contributor
1,584 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: don pancho

Thanks everyone.I've been to the Don Pancho several times and I love it.I've also been all inclusive a couple of times and enjoyed that as well,so was hoping to enjoy both together.

I'm not a sit around the pool all day every day type of person so I'm out and about as well.but,I also enjoy a glass of wine with dinner and a coffee in the lounge afterwards and the bar bill can add up by the end of the week.

MARGARET

5. Re: don pancho

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2011, 07:26
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm