We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just back last night

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
paisley
Level Contributor
364 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
just back last night

and had a great time,i've got the beni bug now lol.as i've said before it was the first time i've been and thought if its rubbish who cares it was only a cheap deal but i couldn't be far from wrong,we had a ball,went to loads of boozers and tribute acts all with great alcohol prices,had a few good steaks and went to the china garden for there 4.95€ deal,which was amazing value for money.my only regret was not finding a great fish restaurant which had sea bass on the menu but apart from that everything was spot on.i will definalty be going back for another fun filled holiday

paisley
Level Contributor
364 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: just back last night

forgot to say i seen stick vicky aswell lol

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
7,978 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: just back last night

everyone should see her once , shes a benidorm legend

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: just back last night

For a Good Fish Restaurant try Club Nautico in the Marina or the other smaller Fish Restaurants just opposite there. Both Aitena and El Meson Spanish Restaurants do good Seafood too!

Best Regards - Taggy

4. Re: just back last night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2011, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm