We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rude room neighbours

London, United...
11 posts
Save Topic
rude room neighbours

We have just been targeted when opening the door to our room by a man next door he tapped me on the shoulder and said ´´listen mate in the morning keep the tv down... mate!!!! Im no mate of his. Ok so we must of had it on too loud but I wasnt happy at his approcah. I know there is nothing worse when someone has their tv blaring so accept that it must of been to loud.. we put it on before breakfast about 7 - 8 in the morning.. he then tapped me on the shoulder as he went to walk off I felt he invaded my personal space.. has anyone encountered this before I have stayed here seven times before and never encounterd this before?

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,671 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rude room neighbours

What hotel are you staying at moresun ...MAZZA

London, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: rude room neighbours

flamingo oasis... the man and his wife are actually in the club house lounge now palying connect4 that says it all really... I wont go in to a rave about the hotel yet but Flamingo Oasis club experiance isnt for us... we are deffo going self catering next time or to a more down to earth hotel.. the clb house lounge is like wating for god rest room

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Flamingo Oasis
Hotel Flamingo Oasis
4,755 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
London, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: rude room neighbours

sorry i must add tho that the club rooms are very nice... lounge good to help yourself to drink not much atmophere to sit up here to long though for us..

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rude room neighbours

We once had a grumpy old man next door to us at the Regente who asked us to be quiet when we were just chatting on the balcony mid afternoon!!

We stayed there 2 years later and my son who was 6 the first time and 8 the 2nd must have remembered and said when we checked in that he hoped that the miserable old man wouldn't be next door to us again.

Sue :-)

London, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: rude room neighbours

Thanks Sue thats made me feel better already...:) Im sure it happens everywhere was just a bit shocked at the way he was we are not inconsiderate people.

scotland
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: rude room neighbours

Gae him a Glesga Kiss Moresun.

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: rude room neighbours

I think this goes on all over the world.. We were once in Ibiza and had very very noisy neighbours.. They were a Scouser couple so I let them off. (Love Scousers) The wife used to scream at the kids everyday and threaten them with "Wait till your father gets in" Then when he came back from wherever he'd been, the kids used to run rings around him and she used to say "Tell um John, tell um" but he never did..

She looked a million dollars on an evening when she was all dolled up and looked a dog on a morning when she was nursing her hangover.. I used to talk to her across the balcony and she'd say "Oh my poor head, I'm not having anymore tonight" but she always did lol.

Edited: 23 November 2010, 19:19
Mentioned in this post
Ibiza
Ibiza
Balearic Islands, Spain
northumberland
Level Contributor
2,275 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: rude room neighbours

hear hear waldo ya spot on again sorry if he had of tapped me on the arm he wud of got a slap no need for people to be like that makes you wonder why they go on holiday grummpy old so and so

stirling
Level Contributor
239 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: rude room neighbours

could you you say the age o the guy

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,261 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: rude room neighbours

problem with giving someone a slap is that they will probably give you one back , just ignore ,

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm