We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

great deal in thomsons window,,snapped it up

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
410 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
great deal in thomsons window,,snapped it up

thomsons shop in morley/leeds...dec 18th from manchester..7nts self catering in alpha apts..£95 per person based on 4 sharing...we werent coming but are now at that price lol....oh it also included transfers lol

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: great deal in thomsons window,,snapped it up

That's a fantastic deal, did that include baggage too? wish I could go but unfortunately, I'm working all over Xmas and New Year.. roll on April :-)

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,055 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: great deal in thomsons window,,snapped it up

wouldnt want to fly home on xmas day , but yes a great bargain

Level Contributor
733 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: great deal in thomsons window,,snapped it up

Same here, were flying out that day with Thomas cook from Manchester. Staying FB at Princes Park £150 pp.

We weren`t going to go but at that price we couldn`t resist.

Might see you in the airport

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: great deal in thomsons window,,snapped it up

Thomas cook has informed another member on another site who was flying from glasgow on xmas day that they will be going via manchester now ..So looks like the glasgow flight wasnt full and they are filling it up by going via manchester Mazza

Level Contributor
733 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: great deal in thomsons window,,snapped it up

I hope our flight times won`t be altered if this is the case.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,238 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: great deal in thomsons window,,snapped it up

Thats hardly fair is it? How on earth does someone from Glasgow get to Manchester on Xmas Day when no trains will be running? Only alternative would be to book a train for Xmas Eve and I have a feeling they will all be fully booked anyway! Not such a great deal for someone from Scotland then!

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: great deal in thomsons window,,snapped it up

Not sure coffee but luci over on holiday truths has been informed they will be going via manchester now ...Iknow the flight was meant to depart glasgow at 6am but its changed to 7am not sure what time your flight was meant to be ..

Heres a copy om my mail in my inbox from other forum

One problem. We got a letter about a month ago saying our departure was changed from 0600 to 0700 and we are now going out via MAN. What was a 3h 5m flight is now 4h 35m

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: great deal in thomsons window,,snapped it up

Shezza lol they will fly down on the thomas cook flight and pick up passangers from manchester ..mazza

scotland
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: great deal in thomsons window,,snapped it up

Its nae bother , i flew from Glasgow to Newcastle a couple of times during the winter going tae Benidorm , then oan the way back , flew into Malaga.

the plane only stops about 40 minutes .

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: great deal in thomsons window,,snapped it up

Dont fancy it to be honest waldo if i wanted to do the extra then i would try canaries but thats why i love benidorm short flight ..Once the holiday is over you just want to get home although id love to stay on and not come home lol ...Mazza

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm