We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

benidorms shut

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
benidorms shut

well i think its official..benidorm is closed.....

after what i would say has been a good year all in all, i just cant believe this week!!! just nobody about at all!! we have been the only 2 sat in bars, well those that are still open...

bring on saturday..and lets hope it brings coach loads of holidaymakers here for the festive season :)

some brilliant bargains about, 65€ for christmas day at the sandos monaco, 7 course christmas gala dinner, all u can drink until midnight, overnight stay, breakfast and drinks until midday boxing day....bargain!!

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: benidorms shut

anyway..back to choppin me logs...

scotland
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: benidorms shut

I cannae see it picking up till i get back in May Lisa .

but thats some deal ...65 euro for all that !!!

Edited: 15 December 2010, 16:59
west yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,431 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: benidorms shut

Hope its not shut in 2 weeks time.

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
3,242 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: benidorms shut

Hopefully it WILL pick up from Saturday for the Xmas/New year parties, but then it'll go quiet again until about February!!!

The only cabaret bars open (unless some others have opened or closed in the last couple of days) are Rockerfellas, Stardust and Morgans!!! (on the main strip!)

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: benidorms shut

Stardust is now closed untill the 23rd as is The Town! Tropical Bar is Open & i think so is the Rock and Roll House, Sinatras was doing good business last week!

Best Regards - Taggy

Edited: 15 December 2010, 18:04
Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
3,242 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: benidorms shut

Taggy you beat me to it!! I was just coming back on here to put that about Stardust lol!!

Tommys is also still open, as is the White Horse and Plaza.. But for the main strip, there's only Rockerfellas and Morgans (ooh and Western Saloon)!!!

Caldicot, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: benidorms shut

Im going to Beni in early march, will it be open again? also is this common for so many bars to close?

scotland
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: benidorms shut

Everything is open again in March Dave .

Bradford
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: benidorms shut

mmmm went in jan 2 years ago and lots of place open Tropical Rachels Rock and roll Morgans just to name a few.Going back this coming Jan so hopefully all these and other places will be open.Cheers SteveH.

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
859 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: benidorms shut

Just got back after a 5 night stay and i must agree it was very quite, Jail Rock bar was closed along with many more.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm