We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bit fishy

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
7,976 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
bit fishy

in this months roundtown news is an article on a place opened up in benidorm that does the garra rufa experience , you put your feet in a tank of fish and they eat all the dead skin from them ,weird or what ???

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
3,242 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: bit fishy

I had it done in the UK when I went over a couple of weeks ago and it was ace!! Bit tickly at first, but when you get used to it, its lovely!!! Definitely gonna visit the one here (but not in the old town!). Apparently there's one opening in the Indoor Market soon too.

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,975 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: bit fishy

2 of my friends went last week. They were a bit nervous about it but they thought it was amazing.

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,975 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: bit fishy

€12 each or 2 people for €20.

chester
Level Contributor
139 posts
1 review
Save Reply
34. Re: bit fishy

Hi Lisa, why not the Old Town is it not very good there I was thinking of having it done when I am over in May. Could you please tell me the best place to go.

Many Thanks,

Christine

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
3,242 posts
Save Reply
35. Re: bit fishy

Not the old town because one of the other posters says it costs about 30 euros for one person to have a go!!! The one near the BBVA Bank and Ale Hop at the rincon end is 12 euros each or 20 for 2 people!!! That's the one I'd try if I were you.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
7,976 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: bit fishy

the only thing with this place in rincon is that it is an open shop and anyone passing can watch , bit embarassing if its your first try and your a bit reluctant to put your feet in the tank

chester
Level Contributor
139 posts
1 review
Save Reply
37. Re: bit fishy

Thanks Lisa I will give it a try.

Christine.

Calpe, Alicante...
Level Contributor
887 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: bit fishy

crikey, still expensive, in Tenerife it is either 7 euros for one person or 12 euros for 2 people!

wales
Level Contributor
498 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: bit fishy

There's a shopowner in my home town who trained the fish to trim your hair !! all you do is stick your mullet in.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,107 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: bit fishy

Thats Wales for you Boyo. The grass is always greener here too.

I bet they are the Welsh speaking fish and they go workin down the mines on their day off. Not a bit like the Spanish fish from Benidorm.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm