We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount code for Travel Republic

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds
Level Contributor
3,392 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Discount code for Travel Republic

Please does anyone have a current discount code for Travel Republic .. Thanks... Sue

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount code for Travel Republic

Sue dont think they will have a code for now as they are given you 25% discount on there holidays just now .Not sure if its still on ..The last code i used for travelrepublic was FBOOK try that or add them and ask lol..Mazza

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount code for Travel Republic

Sorry dont know one for travelrepublic but lastminute.com has 10% off hotels the code is

LMNVL10

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discount code for Travel Republic

Must admit those "upto 25% discounts" with Travel Republic never seem to offer anything off for most places i look up in Benidorm. Whenever i've checked the before & after prices for Benidorm, there's never really much if any difference. I think with Beni being so competitive & with such an array of accomodation, they struggle to lower their prices from what they usually are! They are however usually as cheap if not cheaper than the others!

Best Regards - Taggy

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,392 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discount code for Travel Republic

Soz for the delay in replying.. I've been to Belguim, just got back and catching up, got about a million emails lol. I'll try that Mazza and thanks everyone.. Hey I still feel like i'm moving on the boat, hope it doesn't last long!!

Sue :-)

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discount code for Travel Republic

Ive just priced benidorm paul for our friends for july ..And to be honest with the 25% off jet 2 are still cheaper for them ..Ive noticed this before with travelrepublic say i checked yesterday and then the promotion comes on today the prices are exact same for the hotels im looking at ..Mazza

Edited: 13 January 2011, 13:49
Calpe, Alicante...
Level Contributor
887 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Discount code for Travel Republic

at the moment hotels4u.com have been the cheapest for me in January

Galston, Ayrshire
Level Contributor
1,577 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Discount code for Travel Republic

I've been checking around for the Mediterraneo Hotel for September AI, accom only and Fresh Holidays are the cheapest. Never used them but I am tempted.

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,392 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Discount code for Travel Republic

Thanks for the replies, I'll check them all out.

Sue :-)

9. Re: Discount code for Travel Republic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2012, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm