We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cafe Benidorm

scotland
Level Contributor
3 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Cafe Benidorm

Coming over with a group in April hope Cafe B is open I've heard Benidorm really quiet but hope it will be busy by April. Hope no volcanic ash to spoil things this year

northumberland
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cafe Benidorm

o cafe benidorm will be open so should most places by then as easter is 22nd should be gettin liverly by then cafeb is the place open until 7.00am

liverpool
Level Contributor
477 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cafe Benidorm

I went in march and cafe b was full

England
Level Contributor
485 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cafe Benidorm

I love that place ;)

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,431 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cafe Benidorm

Was there in Feb myself, and got busy at about 1am, but im sure you'll have a great time.

scotland
Level Contributor
3 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cafe Benidorm

Thanks to all who replied. Can't wait to get back

chippenham
Level Contributor
381 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cafe Benidorm

Coming to Beni again on 13th April. When we came in October the electric violinist was appearing there every night. He was fantastic. Is it likely he will be on again there when we come out? Does anyone know. Thanks all.

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
2,411 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Cafe Benidorm

Think you are referring to Words & Music with Will and his Violin I don't think they are there at present but that can change very quickly !!!

chippenham
Level Contributor
381 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cafe Benidorm

Oh no! Cant wait to see them again. Hope things change between now and then. Is Dangerous Brian still about. Could do with a laugh. I know some people hate him but I get a kick out of looking at peoples faces around the room when he's on. Most people look amused.

Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,281 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cafe Benidorm

I got back last night from Benidorm and the whole place, especially Cafe B, was rocking. The good weather helped too.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
581 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Cafe Benidorm

Think Cafe B is my spiritual home, had so many memorable nights, or should I say mornings there lol

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm