We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Timeless

wales
Level Contributor
583 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Timeless

Can anyone tell me if this band play's any particular bars in the evening , i heard them on the front in the daytime.

thanks

Ireland
Level Contributor
866 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Timeless

Yeah, i saw them in Morgans last week and they also played that huge place in the square on the corner (it has the round porthole windows) cant remember the name lol. But both were definately at night.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
602 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Timeless

That's Cafe B.

Edited: 14 February 2011, 13:26
cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,995 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Timeless

Timeless on most nights at morgans tavern, different times each night. there are only two members now. one of the old band ,i think hes called carlos does a soul act around town. on in tommys quite often.

wales
Level Contributor
583 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Timeless

thanks for that i seem to remember seeing a good young guitarist with them playing santana music.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Timeless

i dont think you have got the right name of the guys you saw timeless are very much a soul and motown group cant see them doing venue on front in daytime lol

wales
Level Contributor
583 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Timeless

Yes i think your right i blame the beer. they were not a soul band, i saw them in a late gig as far as i can remember in a backroom in an hotel they came on at around 2 am.

Another time i saw the same guitarist and keyboard player in the daytime at the heartbreak hotel.

No doubt artists continually change around, i'm out next week so i will look around.

thanks

Tredegar, United...
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Timeless

Cabeytu brothers

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,650 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Timeless

ha ha!!

if you ever get to see both timeless and the cabeytu brothers you will laugh..they are both so completely different!

i'll have a pint of what u had please :)

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,650 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Timeless

in fact, give us 2 pints

wales
Level Contributor
583 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Timeless

yer, they are a bit different but its not cabeytu, seen them !

thanks