We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two bedroom apartments levante

Dundee
Level Contributor
728 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Two bedroom apartments levante

Having a braw time at the hotel Nereo more of which i will post when i return.

my question is does anybody know of decent 2 bedroom apartments in levante?

My good lady and 11 of her pals want to book 3 times 2 bedroom apartments 4/11/2011 to 7/11/2011.

No problem last year got the Levante club for 74 quid a room but cant find any availability this year

Not much coming up on Alpharooms and Travel Republic...........................any suggestions

Cheers in advance Bill

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Two bedroom apartments levante

These are not bad apartments Billy, have stayed there and would recommend them, this is their own site; but they are bookable through other agents; Travel Republic etc. I think.

http://www.vina-delmar.com/index.php?lang=en

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
249 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two bedroom apartments levante

Try Vina Del Mar apartments excellent stayed here a few times, clean, spacious and close to everything, beach and nightlife.

Dundee
Level Contributor
728 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Two bedroom apartments levante

Cheers guys i will check that out

manchester
Level Contributor
613 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Two bedroom apartments levante

Las Torres are all 2 bedroom coming up cheapest on Hotel4u

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Two bedroom apartments levante

Billy vina del mar ..Great location for the girls 2 bedroom apartments has 2 bathrooms just go down the side of the ruidor turn left they are on the left hand side ..Just go in and ask annmarie to view the rooms she from glasgow shes very nice viewing no problem ...mazza

scotland
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Two bedroom apartments levante

billy b

I have booked the Veracruz and they are 2 bedroom apts right on the beach. lisabr, books these out and says they are ok. Most importantly they were reasonably priced..

PS you still sober???

Edited: 18 February 2011, 23:03
Dundee
Level Contributor
728 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Two bedroom apartments levante

Cheers Alicanteman i wul check that out..............how dare you suggest um still sober..................just goes ta show ye i thought we wer pals

manchester
Level Contributor
2,383 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Two bedroom apartments levante

Alicanteman has mentioned lisabr, why don't you pop in to the roundtown office up near the Regente hotel and say hello to her, I'm sure she will help you out with good apartments for the girls. John

Dundee
Level Contributor
728 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Two bedroom apartments levante

thats a good shout John......................i will do just that as soon as the missus gets ready......ie in aboot 3 hours!!

10. Re: Two bedroom apartments levante

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 15:17