We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mobility Scooter Hire from Amigo24

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
253 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Mobility Scooter Hire from Amigo24

I booked a mobility scooter online a few days ago with Amigo24 and haven't had any response or confirmation. Does anyone know if this is normal? I would have expected some sort of response, even if it's just an acknowledgement.

manchester
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mobility Scooter Hire from Amigo24

Hi Jules, They will get round to you I got confirmation back 4 days later... The owner answers them and hes always so busy but will always answer back hes a really nice guy.. Which hotel you going too?

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
253 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mobility Scooter Hire from Amigo24

That's good to hear. I'm just eager to get everything sorted. We're at the Helios for 4 nights.

chester
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mobility Scooter Hire from Amigo24

i highly reccomend Amigos scooter hire ive hired from them many times with no trouble the scooter was waiting for me when i arrived and picked up when i left any trouble see the manager nice guy very helpful

Runcorn
Level Contributor
914 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mobility Scooter Hire from Amigo24

Good choice Helios, make sure you get lower floors for walk in showers. as you are disabled. Steve

Hexham, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mobility Scooter Hire from Amigo24

Hi, We have booked through them before and they do take time to reply, but i would contact them again soon. Peter

Edited: 22 December 2011, 23:58
6. Re: Mobility Scooter Hire from Amigo24

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm