We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boat trips

cardiff
Level Contributor
46 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
boat trips

are there any boat trips in benidorm? i know there is the peacock island 1 but we have a 2 year old with us so dont think the island trip will be any good for her. can you go on the boat to the island but stay on it and come straight back as we would like to go on a glass bottom boat.

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
659 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: boat trips

I know there is one that goes up the coast, stopping at Altea, Calpe and Denia I think.

Edited: 26 May 2011, 19:18
Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,075 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: boat trips

you can get off the boat at the island ,, not a lot to see but there is a restaurant there , there is a glass bottom catamaran that takes you to the island ,, when you get there you go down stairs and you can see underwater through the windows ,, it goes a short way around the island close to the rocks

Radcliffe, Gr...
Level Contributor
286 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: boat trips

We have also got a little one 2 in 3 weeks, the boat trip to benidorm island would be yeah as it only takes 20 mins, I've read that if you get the aquarius boat over to the island that has a viewing windows below deck, because the submarine you can get on the island is difficult to access (rocks), I struggled last time even without carrying the little one

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,075 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: boat trips

you couldnt take a child on the submarine , you have to go down a vertical ladder to enter it as well as having to jump on the deck from the rocks ,,

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
2,304 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: boat trips

Just make sure you ask for the Aquarius which has underwater viewing windows. It is definitely easier than the yellow 'submarine' - although I've managed it with a 2-year old in tow. You can just stay on it and return to the harbour - we've done that on occasion.

Edited: 27 May 2011, 08:50
6. Re: boat trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2012, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm